Technical Sessions registration fees include:
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Copy of Conference Proceedings
- Admission to the Conference Dinner and Lunch
Payment by check or credit card must accompany the registration form.
Purchase orders, vouchers, or telephone or email registrations cannot be
- Member Fee
- $435 - before or on January 24, 2000
- $485 - after January 24, 2000
- The member fee applies to current members of
USENIX, EurOpen national groups, JUS, or AUUG.
- Non-Member or Renewing Member Fee
- $530 - before or on January 24, 2000
- $580 - after January 24, 2000
- You can join USENIX or renew your membership at no additional
charge. Pay this non-member technical session fee and check the USENIX
membership box on the registration form to renew your existing
membership or receive a new one-year individual Association membership.
- Full-time Student Fee
- A copy of your current student ID is required, you are strongly
advised to read the Special Offers for Students page.