Invited Speakers and Panelists|
Invited Speakers and Panelists, please note . . .
1. You will be contacted by the USENIX conference department regarding registration and
A/V requirements. You will be provided with instructions for registering on-line using the complimentary-registration form.
We will provide the following equipment:
Please note: laptops are not usually provided. If you wish to discuss this or any other special A/V needs, please contact Devon Shaw, Conference Manager, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
2. Please print, sign, and fax to us:
- Consent Form for Invited Talks,
Keynote Speakers, and Panelists (HTML)
3. Please send email to Jane-Ellen Long, USENIX Production Director, to let her know you have
picked up your instructions. Mention "USENIX '08" in the subject of your message.
4. USENIX will include electronic versions of the Invited Talks on the USENIX Web site. Therefore, we need your electronic files immediately after your presentation at the conference. Please send your presentation slides to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HTML and PDF are preferred for the basic materials. We also take PostScript, electronic slide presentations, compressed source files, and other formats. Please contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com, if you have questions about possible formats.
If you experience difficulties, please
don't hesitate to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Jane-Ellen Long a call directly at 510-528-8649 x 14.