MobiSys 2003 - Submit a paper
This form allows you to submit a paper for
MobiSys 2003, May 5-8, 2003 to be held in the Renaissance Parc 55 Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
The form asks for the following information:
- The full contact details of one author who will act as the primary contact
for this paper.
- The full list of authors: you must supply the first name, the last name
and the affiliation of each author.
- Which, if any, of the authors are full-time students.
- You will be asked to enter (not upload) a short abstract for
the paper. Please use plain text, not HTML.
- You will be asked to upload a full paper using
the Web file upload mechanism. We know that certain browsers do not
support file upload, but alternative upload mechanisms are complicated,
and we wish to make this operation as painless as possible for most
people. If your browser does not support file upload, we are sure that
you will be able to get access to a browser that does.
Reminder: Please make sure that your submission is "blind", meaning authors must not be identified
in the submissions, either explicitly or by implication (e.g., through
the references or acknowledgments).
- Your uploaded file should contain an abstract or a full paper in PDF or PostScript.
- PDF appears to be the safest and most portable way of moving text page
images from one place to another. You should format your original page
for US Letter size. We prefer submission in PDF. PDF files are detected
by examining the first PDF characters of the file, if they are '%PDF'
then file is assumed to be in PDF format.
- PostScript, these days, is often very non-portable. You should take care
to format the page for US Letter size, and ensure that all the portability
switches are turned on if you are using a Windows platform.
If you have all this information available, the press Submit to start the
registration process. Submission is not complete until you
see a page titled `Thank You'. If you do not see this page, then you have not
completed the submission process. Some browsers do not support file upload, and occasionally
caches get in the way of the proper functioning of the form.