This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at VM '04. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the conference as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online soon. Please note: one author per paper may take a registration discount of $200. If the registration fee poses a hardship to the presenter, the USENIX Conference Department can offer a complimentary registration.
2. The PDF of your paper is due in the USENIX office on or before February 16, 2004. This is a firm deadline. Files not received by that date will not be included in the printed conference proceedings.
The HTML version may follow a day or two later, although concurrent submission
is greatly preferred.
Email the files and your fax number to email@example.com. We will print the paper in our office and fax you a copy for approval. You should send the consent form by postal mail or fax to the USENIX office.
3. Bookmark and/or print the:
Instructions for Accepted Material. See especially Summary of Indispensable Requirements
- Checklist for Authors
- Slide Presentation Guidelines in PDF format.
4. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- MS Word 97/98
- LaTeX, a style file, and some tips on generating PDF from LaTeX
- Framemaker 6 template and PDF of the template
If you experience difficulties or have any questions, please don't hesitate to email or call Jane-Ellen Long at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.528.8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chair:
Tarek S. Abdelrahman, email@example.com