Invited Speakers and Panelists|
Invited Speakers and Panelists, please note . . .
1. You will be contacted by the USENIX Conference Office regarding registration and
A/V requirements. You will be provided with instructions for registering on-line using the complimentary-registration form.
We will provide the following equipment:
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jennifer Joost, Conference Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 30.
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
2. Please read and print:
- Instructions for Invited Speakers and Panelists (HTML)
- Consent Form for Invited Talks,
Keynote Speakers, and Panelists (HTML)
3. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, we will need your electronic files immediately after your presentation at the conference. Please email your presentation slides, in PDF or their original format, to email@example.com.
If you experience difficulties, please
don't hesitate to send email to Jane-Ellen Long at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 510-528-8649 x 14.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Niels Provos, email@example.com.